If you are eagerly awaiting your next opportunity to hear Kim Barthel and Theo Fleury speak, here’s a list of upcoming events where you can catch them solo or together:
- Kanata, ON: Self Regulation: Pathways to Learning, Sprout Occupational Therapy. October 19 and 20, workshop.
- Kanata, ON: Sensational Parenting, Sprout Occupational Therapy. October 21, workshop.
- Yellowknife, NT: Trauma Informed Education and Practice. October 23 to 27, in-house workshops and discussions with various GNWT departments.
- Yellowknife, NT: How Attachment Shapes Our Lives, Stanton Territorial Hospital. October 28 and 29, in-house workshop.
- Grand Prairie, AB: Autism Inside Out, NRLC. October 30, community event.
- Grand Prairie, AB: Autism Inside Out, NRLC. October 31 and November 1, workshop.
- Grand Prairie, AB: The Mindful Clinician, Function First Pediatrics. November 2, in-house workshop.
- Medfield, MA: The Power of Compassion, Warren Wellness. November 9, workshop.
- New York, NY: Do You See What I See? How Differences in Our Sensory Systems Impact Perceptions, SPOTS. November 11 and 12, workshop.
- Kamloops, BC: Trauma Informed Practice, Community Living BC. November 15, workshop.
- Puyallup, WA: There is Always a Reason for the Behaviour: Is it Sensory or is it Behaviour?, Mary Bridge Children’s Therapy. November 17 and 18, workshop.
- Whitby, ON: Identifying and Addressing Self Regulation Needs in Infants and Young Children, Grandview Children’s Centre. November 22, in-house workshop.
- Toronto, ON: Challenging Behaviours: Addressing Sensory Processing and Emotional Issues in Early Childhood, IMHP. November 23, workshop.
- Toronto, ON: Beyond Weight Bearing: Developing Upper Extremity Function in Children and Adolescents, The Learning Workshop. November 24 to 26, workshop.
- Singapore: Self-Regulation: Managing Learning Difficulties and Undesired Behaviour and Decoding the Autistic Brain – A Primer, AWWA. November 29 and 30, workshop.
- Cold Lake, AB: Lakeland Health, Wellness and Fitness Expo, October 21.
- Halifax, NS: 2017 Wake Up Call Breakfast, Prostate Cancer Canada. October 30, keynote.
- New York, NY: We’re All A Little “Crazy” Global Mental Health Movement Launch Party, November 14.
- Calgary, AB: Hope in the City of Calgary, Salvation Army. November 16, fundraiser.
- Pine Creek, MB: Pine Creek First Nation, November 17.
- Toronto, ON: Canadian Mental Health Association, November 22.
If you want to host your own event, or bring Kim and Theo to your conference, event or city, click here to learn more.